Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Hi my friends!!
I know I've been absent from blog land
for way too long. I had to take a break because of
so much going on around here, and in my life,
my foot in a boot/air cast from a possible stress fracture.
Do you know,
can a stress fracture in your foot
cause your brain to go on vacation?
Carrying this heavy boot around on my foot
has tired me out more than usual,
the evenings, when I've come home
from my job after working all day.
I just didn't realize the writing side of my
brain would be affected too.
I have missed writing to you all so very much.
There has been a void without Y♥U.
Here is what I've been doing while lounging
on the couch lately.
More pen and ink drawings.
Such great, creative, on the couch therapy!!
With this kind of couch therapy, you don't even need a therapist!
Just your favorite black waterproof ink pens
(uni-ball vision is my favorite)
and I use watercolor paper which seems to drink in the ink so well.
202. for my grandchildren singing song after song to me over the telephone!
203. a seat by the warm fireplace to read while at the bookstore.
204. God giving me a new song each day in all of it's newness to live out.
205 for life's changes that make me change in ways I would not, if I were not made to.
206. me and hubby getting to play dominoes with 3 other couple friends! FUN!!
207. thankful for the post office so I can mail love packages to family living in other states
208. for a special lunch and new friendships
209. how God works out things you never thought were possible
210. the therapy creating brings