"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To All You Momma Girlfriends Out There!


My goodness, I've had such a busy week, 
but I didn't want
to miss the chance to wish you all 
a Happy Mother's Day!
I hope your day is filled with everything 
and everyone that celebrates  how
very SPECIAL you are!

 I think so often about these two
very special women, especially on Mother's Day!
They are both in Heaven now and
I miss them very much!
I am who I am today because of them!

Thank you MOM!
 I've always loved my mother's graduation picture
and her beautiful smile. 
She carried that smile, through 
all the pain and tragedy she endured in her life, 
and it influenced my heart and
my life in a very big way!



Thank you Grandma!
She was an angel sent into my life! She and my grandpa
raised me (and my siblings) after I turned 11 years old.
She was one very special and an amazing woman.
Truly, she and her encouragement and love
changed my life!


I've been blessed!


Blessings to you all on this special day too!

5 comments:

DJ said...

You were blessed, indeed, to have such wonderful women in your life.
As are your children!
Happy Mother's Day, LeeAnn!

Mary said...

Thank you for sharing them with us.
You favor your Mom, and you have her beautiful smile!

Happy Mother's Day!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

You're Mom's spirit lives on in you, you look so like her.

Wishing you warm memories and happy new ones!

jgr said...

Oh yes! You do have your Moms' gorgeous smile.

Anonymous said...

You look so much like your mother, especially her big smile. She was a great lady, and so was your grandmother who gave all of you a family.