Sunday, March 4, 2012
Mug Paintings All Finished
Here is a quickie post!
Wanted to show you my three
finished mug paintings..
Will be putting them on the kitchen wall with some black and white polka dotted plates.
I am really pleased with the way they turned out.
I think I need to give this set of three a cute name.
Have any ideas?
Would love your input.
What is your first thought when you see
I've already had someone ask
if these paintings were for sale or if
I would paint more for others.
Well of course!!!
I just may be painting more for my etsy shop.
And I'm thinking about creating
some printed note cards from them.
They were really so much fun to create.
I hope you will have time this week
to sit down with your favorite drink in
a mug and enjoy it's goodness!!
Oh and light a candle
and put on some music and enjoy!
1000 Gifts List continued......
277. date night with hubby and a fantastic new yummy place to eat
278. the good feeling finishing a project brings
279. Writers who inspire me to become
280. Artful Blogging Magazine (so inspiring)
281. Jesus my Shepherd never takes His eyes off of me!