"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beautiful, yes YOU are!



Another Art Journal cover I am creating.
Almost ready to put it all together, then into my Etsy shop.

 
 
Many times on my travel time to work,
about 15 minutes into my drive, I see the 
most wonderful site.

The sun has come up through
the trees and greets me
every time at this specific corner where I 
turn to get onto the highway.

Truly, I always feel like it's my 
Heavenly Father telling me:

"Hello my dear one!  Here I am 
 for YOU in all of my brightness and 
I am going with you on your journey today."
"Lee Ann, you have nothing to worry about,
because I love you,
I will take care of you and I 
have planned special things for you today."

HE makes me feel very special.
So here is a quick little reminder
to YOU
 who may have forgotten 
that
WHO YOU ARE
is special.
There really is no one else 
 just like YU.
You are BEAUTIFUL...
and your dreams matter.
No matter where you may find yourself on
this journey, in the valley or
on the mountaintop,
it doesn't change how special
you are
to your Creator. 
Even if the pain makes you FEEL like you
don't matter, well YOU DO.

Repeat after me....
...I AM SPECIAL even when I don't
feel like I am....(keep repeating...)
 
Sometimes those valley experiences can really
be gifts that help us eventually see
the strong beauty 
that is already inside of us.


"   What makes the desert BEAUTIFUL is
that somewhere it hides a well."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
 
 Here is a special song and video, just for YU.
It's a favorite of mine and I hope you will like it too!


~BIG HUGS~


Please scroll down to mute my music player first
so you can hear this beautiful video and the encouraging words.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you Lee Ann, you encourage us so beautifully!!

much love to you!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

As always LeeAnn your post is uplifting and encouraging. Appreciated your thoughts and the song you shared...it's all beautiful :-)

Jennifer Richardson said...

Oh LeeAnn, you listen to Him
so well!
I love what your eyes see
and how you drink the beauty
He offers:)
The whole cup....even the gnarly
parts.
Your gift for encouragement
wasn't developed in a greenhouse.
This kind of beauty only grows
where cold winds blow and
heat pounds down
and challenges the life
from the grain.
I appreciate you and your journey:)
-Jennifer

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! LeeAnn, this is so pretty, I love birds and the painting is beautiful! And this song is beautiful as well, thanks for the uplift! Encourageing indeed!

Cherie Wilson said...

Hey cutie! Love your sweet post! Yes, we are so special. So valuable to know that. So hard to know that in this world, so we need to remind each other. As for your creativity! So good and colorful and happy and YOU! XO Brave girl! Check out my blog next week for a surprise:)

Pamela Holderman said...

I just love the bright colors on this one - gives us hope that spring is coming doesn't it? Love all your words too - all so true and inspiring!

Cherie@Accessoire said...

Thanks so much Lee Ann, you are beautiful and so is this message! Thanks for letting God show His amazing love through you!

I am so grateful for your lovely comments on my blog!

Cherie

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this wonderful message and song. Just what I needed to hear.

Love you, Aunt Jean

rachel awes said...

i love your birdie!
would you consider submitting it to the brave girls website to use in their encouraging emails with birdie's?!
happy valentines day! xox
(my word verification is
"bothhope"..which i'm mysteriously
loving for us two!)