"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh So Excited for this ROAD TRIP



I have been laying low
 and away from the computer for the
past few weeks, due to having the yucky
upper respiratory flu virus.
I'm finally feeling better!


I really have missed you all.  

But in a couple of days,
 my youngest daughter and  I 
are going on a road trip out to visit
my oldest daughter and her family, which
includes these two precious, sweet
and very lovable grandchildren of mine!!!!!



It's going to be a quick (9 hour drive one way)
 and short little stay,
but 3 days are better than none at all.


I've been told
 that my granddaughter already has a list
of things for us to do together.

  Her mommy said it is a very long list!
 So pray me in
some extra energy, will you please?

I don't care if all of my energy gets drained,
as long as it is replaced with
hugs and kisses from my sweetie pies!




 When I return, I will  
I will get back to doing some blog
posting again and will be visiting you, to find
out what you've been up to.


~Big HUGS~
   

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Family First!! Enjoy your road trip. God Speed and a showering of extra energy to share with your adorable grand kids.
Many Blessing and safe travel.
Deborah

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I know you will have a lot of fun and come home exhausted but it's the memory making kind so that we Nanny's can handle :-) There's always more to do than we ever have time for when it comes to the Grandkids, my girls just love planning for Nanny & Gramps visits.
Stay well, that is one miserable bug thats making the rounds.

Nancy said...

I am so excited for you......take lots of pictures of those hugs and kisses and all the fun things you are going to do together.......I pray you will travel safely and have abundant energy to fill your days with making memories to take back home with you......

Hugs and blessings

Farmgirl Paints said...

well i'm glad you are feeling better. take it easy on your road trip those are exhausting. i've missed you too:)

Mary said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time, with you daughters and grandchildren.

I know you will, and I do expect you coming home tired...but take care of yourself especially with just having been sick.

waiting expectantly for great stories!!

Mary said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time, with you daughters and grandchildren.

I know you will, and I do expect you coming home tired...but take care of yourself especially with just having been sick.

waiting expectantly for great stories!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

So sorry you've been fighting
off that ugly flu bug
and glad that you're still
standing and it's kapoot!
And happy trails to you
and your lovies!
Grace, grace, grace
to soak it all in
to the last drop:)
Love,
Jen

Jackie said...

That flu bug was prickly this year...so glad you're feeling better. Have fun on your road trip and have safe travels.

Jackie

Chris Graham said...

By now you have that precious list in your hand and have begun to experience fun times with your grandchildren. Special times for a special lady.

Sharde said...

i love the theme of your blog. more people need to be like you!

and btw,today i did a refashion that i think you'd like, a lace-cut out t-shirt that is no-sew! and easy to do with very little time.
come and visit me at:
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

thanks! sharde

MFEO2009 said...

enjoy your trip...
glad you are feeling better and i look forward to more encouraging posts :)

Pamela said...

So happy you got to to spend time with the grands. Oh, there's just nothing like it, is there?