Sunday, November 20, 2011
Paddling Up Stream, But I'm Still Alive!
Thought I should check in
so you all would know I am still alive!
I've just been so busy creating some art orders
for others before Christmas.
I'm really tired but it's a good kind of tired.
I know things will slow down soon.
Then I will be back to see you all and
get some new posts back up on this blog.
I've been in to personalizing
many art pendants for others lately.
At first, I was a bit afraid
to say I would put names on them,
but I'm so glad I took the plunge and did it.
They are really quite fun to create.
There is just something about putting a name
with what you are creating.
Somehow when I'm painting the picture,
I look at the name and think about
how special this piece will be
because I'm making it for
that someone special.
These were made to give to four sisters.
Their grandma ordered them for Christmas presents.
So as I prop my eyes open,
( that is why they look scary big here)
I tell you this, I promise I have not deserted
you, my special blogging friends!
I'll be back soon!
I'll be leaving the day after
Thanksgiving to spend a few days with
my Pennsylvania family- daughter, son-in-law
and the oh so special grandchildren of ours!
(hubby has to work! I sure wish he could go too!)
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving
with all of the trimmings,
but especially, may you be blessed
with friends and family all around Y♥U.
Love from me,
140. God blessing me with art orders
141. His provision and how he makes a way when there seems to be no way
142. our insurance covering a water leak and the wonderful and kind contractor who is
remodeling for us.
143. an early Christmas present when the hospital called and thanked us for making our
payments regularly and they wanted to write the remaining 2 months off as a gift.
Wow! Bless that hospital God! Who does that nowadays?
144. my hubby transitioning well to a new 3rd shift position at work
145. the wonderful ANTICIPATION brought on while planning a trip to see our daughter and