Thursday, November 12, 2009
It is once again time for Thankful Thursday! If you would like to participate, hop on over to Sonya's blog at truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/, where you can get all the details and grab her button.
1. I am thankful that God blessed me with my new job as a Instructional Teacher Assistant at our local elementary school last week. Love the teachers, love working with the students and I love the hours!!!!! God answered my prayer and gave me a job with the hours that will still allow me to pursue some of my other dreams and also time in the summer to travel and see my grandchildren, daughter and family in another state! HE is so good to me!
2. I am soooooo thankful for my family!!! Soooooo thankful!
3. Thankful that my husband Scott is feeling better. We aren't sure if he had food poisoning or the flu bug a few days ago, but he was really sick. Thankful that it came and went quickly.
4. Thankful for the beautiful weather we are having here in Indiana and the gorgeous fall colors that remind me that we serve an Awesome Creator!!
5. Thankful that God gave me the courage this week to come out from in hiding with my artwork. I shared it on my blog, hoping to inspire others to use their God-given talents and also to thank God for what He has created in me to do as praise to Him instead of hiding out in my perfectionism. I'm thankful for my friends and family (and blogging friends) who have encouraged me to show my creative side.
Blessings to you from one very blessed chic,