"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
Ida Scott Taylor
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
When Your Planning Fails
Another pen and ink I've been creating this week.
To be safe, until I know for sure what quote I want to permanently
add, I have puzzled in another piece into the middle of my \pen and ink doodle frame.
“Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
Don't assume that you know it all.”
What do you do to get yourself
going again when your plans get changed?
I hope your pieces are falling right in place
for you this week, but if not,
get out the card table and some tea
and invite me over.
We could sure have some fun together
figuring out where some of those pieces go!!
87. friends and family that pray for us
88. answered prayer even when it's not what you expected
89. a promotion for my hubby at work
90. our granddaughter's beautiful tears during our video chat when
telling us she really missed us!
91. encouragement that comes just when you need it
92. finding a fall leaf in my path that looked like a heart put there just for me
93. the gift of creating that brings me so much pleasure and peace
94. finding creative new ways to rearrange the pieces in life