"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Friday, October 16, 2009

Chai Date with My Daughter

I have been so busy the past few days and haven't been able to post something for you.  So sorry about that.  And now I am getting ready to head out the door to have a mother/daughter chai date with my youngest daughter Jaymie.  I promise to get back to my posting tomorrow. 


Me and my daughter, Jaymie

Next weekend I get to travel to visit my daughter, Jessica and family.  I will have a picture to show you of her and I'll throw in a few pictures of my precious grandchildren!

Have a Sweet Day!



No comments: