"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HOPE AS YOU WAIT

Someone told me once, "Do not delay the blessing God wants to give you by not waiting." But oh my, how impatient I can be! Especially when I am going through something painful that I don't understand. But have you ever stopped to realize that God has a blessing waiting for you at the end of your trials? He is the one and only who can give you the strength you need. He promises to be there for you.

I was over at Tracie Miles blog today :
She has a great devo on Hope that you will want to check out. I'm including the video below that she used from Casting Crowns.
It will be a blessing to you in your time of waiting.

Be sure to scroll down to bottom of my page and pause my music so you can hear this video 




"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

Waiting with you as we wait for the blessing,


5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

LeeAnn,

I love Casting Crowns and this last verse you quoted and posted is so great if we simply wait on God will receive His blessing instead of moving forward and doing things our way.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a question on my blog.

I wouldn't harden the canvas first, I would paint on it but using a big frame (or piece of wood) and use thumb tacks to put it tightly into place. After you have painted your image, and it dries, remove the thumbtacks and you're ready to go. If you really want to make it stand out, put ribbon on the edge in a constrasting color (maybe red or blue, depending on your painting). Clear as mud? Good luck and just let me know if I can help ya out!

Anonymous said...

We must remember in all things we are exactly where God wants us at that moment. It's His timing..boy is that difficult when we want to move along.
Hugs,
Peggy

Tracie Miles said...

Hi LeeAnn - thank you for visiting my blog this week and being a part of our hope journey, and thanks for linking over to me too! I enjoyed all of your comments! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Autumn said...

I love that song, the one that gets me through currently though is "Legacy" by Nichole Nordeman (LOVE THAT ONE!!) FThanks so much for your words of encouragement, and the links!!

~Autumn