Five Things I am very thankful for this week:
1. Thankful for the walks my husband and I take together. And thankful that he doesn't mind me talking so much while we are walking. I can cover alot of topics in 45 minutes!
2. Thankful for all the ladies at Proverbs31.org who send me a daily devotion in my email. Those devos are always so encouraging and inspiring.
3. Thankful for the provision God gave to me this week with some extra paying work.
4. So thankful for my 2 beautiful (on the inside and out) daughters who are now special grown women who love and serve the Lord and their families. Thankful for my sons-in-laws too.
5. And sooooo very thankful for my 3 yr. old granddaughter Ella and my 4 mo old grandson Ezra. They bring so much extra joy to my life. The kind of joy I had no idea would be so wonderful!
6. Thankful for my sisters who know and love me no matter what. Sisters are great!
I really could go on and on with this list. God is so good to me!
Please leave a comment for me and tell me what you are thankful for this past week. I would l-o-v-e to hear!
May blessings follow you,