Thursday, October 22, 2009
Hello there everybody! It is once again Thankful Thursday and I'm a bit behind getting my list posted today, but it's never too late to be thankful. If you are new to Thankful Thursday, click on the button below to sign up at Sonya's blog. (Truth 4 the Journey)
1. I am so thankful for some very generous people this past week that surprised us with a wonderful gift.
2. I am so thankful that God's angel's softened my fall to the ground on pavement, when I hit my head and tore up my knee this week. Seriously, just as the back of my head bounced against the pavement, I thought for sure it was gonna be my time to go to heaven. This is also when you can be thankful for the extra cushion you have on your backside!!
3. I am thankful for the telephone conversation that I had with my 3 year old granddaughter today. I was suppose to be on the way to her house 6 hours away, but couldn't drive it due to my knee accident. Ofcourse I am bummed that I could not go, but today my granddaugher talked and talked and talked to me. Usually, at 3 yrs old, she talks for a couple of seconds then goes off to play. But this time, we played make-believe over the phone and her imagination ran wild and we talked and talked. Thank you God, because I needed that! I think she did too!
4. I am thankful that my husband found out that he now only has a year left of college instead of one and a half years as we were expecting. 6 months sooner !!!!!! Yipee, Hurray , Hallelujah! Thank you God!
5. I am sooo thankful that God wants to use little ole' me, inspite of my unworthiness, to serve Him and to fulfill the purposes He created me for. How amazing is that? And how amazing HE is!
Blessings to you from one very blessed Chic,