"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Know For Sure


I love the words to this song ...and
I know MY REDEEMER LIVES.....
He has changed my life..
He is the one that fills the voids
that nothing else can.
He is the one who gives me HOPE and the
most AMAZING love that I could ever imagine.
He gave His life for ME and for YOU!
I am so grateful.



"For God loved the world so much
that he gave his one and 
only Son, so that everyone who believes in him
will not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16 (MSG)



May you and your family have a blessed Easter.

2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

My heart echos yours in this. Do you know this is the one song I played over and over when my Dad passed away. It comforted me in a way no other song did at the time. Even now as I listen to it, I smile because my Dad's waiting on me, to be with him again one day. Wonderful reminder this Easter season, bless you for sharing

Farmgirl Paints said...

One of my very favorite songs. It just blesses me so!