lovely blog awards my way. I feel so badly that I am
just now getting them posted, but my life over the
past few weeks has been filled with many things that
had to be done before I could blog again.
to my creative friend Tina from
The Artful Life
She is a wonderful artist and lovely lady and
I love how she passes on her very creative ideas.
they are. Thank you girls!
- 1. Becky at Farmgirl Paints
- 2. Mary at A Splendid Adventure
- 3. Martha at Art du Jour
- 4. Jeanne at Jeanne Oliver
- and at A Bushel and Peck
- 5. Trish at Old Post Road
- 6. Bren at eSynergy
- 7. Deborah at Art and Soul by Deborah L. Ruby
- 8. Miss Mustard Seed's Creative blog
- 9. Rhonda at City Hen
- 10. Rachel at A Cupcake for Moose
- 11. Edie at Rich Gifts
- You will find many more of my favorites on my sidebar!
so much Tonya for thinking of me.
to say, "I didn't get it", but I love laughing.
* To this day, I still tear up watching old episodes
of Little House on the Prairie! Crazy huh?
* When given the opportunity, I can spend hours
in a bookstore or coffee shop with a chai, journal
and books in hand. I will always love learning new
* If I had a do over, I would go to college to become
a counselor/ therapist.
* Music is like a second language to me. To me it
helps make the world a so much better place.
I hope to always keep a song in my heart.
In my family, we all sang growing up. I've
always wished I could play a violin or a guitar.
* I met my hubby at a blood bank where we both
went to donate blood 35 yrs. ago. My car broke
down that day and he gave me a lift back to my
work. I don't think we missed a weekend of seeing
each other from that day on.