"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Thursday, January 28, 2010

We Can All Use Some Cheer






So sorry that I haven't posted for almost a week.  I've been under the weather with a cold and have been
crashing on the couch
after work these past few days.....
....but I am feeling better.


********* 

Thought I would leave you a quick post and maybe a laugh for your day.  We can all use some cheer, especially if you are from the Midwest like me, and very little sunshine being seen these days. My friend Marydon had this cute picture on her blog and it made me SMILE really big.
Hope it gives you a chuckle too!

(the caption reads "Why You Shouldn't Sleep Around")




Of-course this nest picture makes me SMILE when I think of being
goofy with my granddaughter!...
...who I miss since she lives 6 hours away--
but enough of MY pouting-
-this is suppose to make you SMILE




Hope you find reasons to grin
from ear to ear today.




5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi LeeAnn! These did make me smile. I've been sick with the flu all week so I need some cheering up. Hope you're feeling much better today.

Jackie

Mary said...

Aren't those precious grandbabies wonderful!!!!!! My son Seth called yesterday, Sean was by him, Seth said, he just blew you a kiss, then, he's hugging the phone!!! I could here him just jabbering away!!!!

I hope you are feeling better!!!

Sibi said...

LeeAnn,

Your comment left me in tears.

Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment. I don't know what to say. I'm just so thankful that you were blessed by the testimony. I pray every day that God would cause a ripple effect of GOOD to come from all those years of pain. Thank you for your sweet gift of encouragement, love and support. What a blessing to meet you!

Love and Light,

Sibi

Amy said...

The pictures are so cute. I am so srry that you are not feeling well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the smile and Thanks for stoping by my blog... and the sweet comment. I'll be following you. Everyone needs a encouragment now and then. Many Blessing, Deborah. Great Artwork!