"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In the Middle of Some Blog Changes


My blog design is under some new construction right now. 
My wonderful son-in-law
is helping me put my own header onto my blog.
  Until we get it just right, you may see different
things happening as you stop by.


Hope you have a wonderful 
day and that it turns into
a wonderful week!


4 comments:

Butterfly Works said...

Good Morning, I love the new look of your blog...it's so cheery and bright and happy and "encouraging" just like you.....love it..
Hugs and Blessings,
Butterfly

Heart2Heart said...

I love your new header and believe this is something you have painted? It's simply beautiful and it is truly a reflection of who you are!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

DJ said...

That daisy is GORGEOUS !!!
What a lovely greeting for your readers. It made me smile!
A fresh look is always fun, isn't it?
I'll be back, though, no matter what. :-)

Dena E's Blog said...

Love the Daisy, so fresh and simply beautiful!!!! Thanks for poppin by my blog , the Blossum i did isn't really a daisy,,but daisy's are my most favorite flower, the 1 you saw in going into stores that carry our cards over the next few weeks. I loved when I was growing up in So Cal there were shasta daisy's planted in by shopping centers..That was 30 yrs ago, and wow did i just get a bit over rambly just now or what..Big Hugs LeeAnn..from Iowa