"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Friday, February 19, 2010

A Gift From A Friend


Look what I just received in 
the mail from Poland!!

My friend Rhonda over at http://cityhen.blogspot.com/
had a giveaway and I won this beautiful
stained glass angel.

-Thank you Rhonda-
 
You must go over and give her blog a visit! 
She is the sweetest lady and has an awesome story.
She and her husband went to Poland to
open coffee shops
where they now minister to those who enter.
Just visiting her blog makes me  feel 
comfy, welcome and in the mood for a chai tea!

Don't you just love
meeting new friends?  I sure do! 
I hope you take time this weekend to simply
enjoy being You and spreading 
that special and unique You
around to those you meet.

Oh and enjoy
some time at a coffee shop along the way!




 "Don't forget to be kind
to strangers, 
for some who have done this have
entertained angels without realizing it."
Hebrews  13:2 
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

G'eve Lee Ann ~ What a lovely gift you have, an angel ...

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs, Marydon
www.blushingroseboutique.com

Andrea said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for your prayers, encouragement and support.
Blessings, andrea

city hen said...

Oh, I'm so glad that the angel arrived! I know it will have a happy home.
Thanks so much for the sweet mention of my blog. I need to spend less time at the shop and more time blogging, since it has been a while!
Love you!
Rhonda

DJ said...

I love the angel! What a great way to welcome the light into a winter window...Makes me think of The Light, too.
And Rhonda's story is great. Thanks for sharing, Lee Ann!