"One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

Ida Scott Taylor


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Taking Every Thought Captive


Wow!  I just came from reading the 
most wonderful post at
http://bushelandapeck.typepad.com/my_weblog/



<

Every Wednesday for the next few weeks she is
doing a series
on your hopes and Dreams.
  She is such a lovely soul and has experienced what she is passing on to us.  
She has me thinking about what is holding me back
from the dreams in my heart.  
Today I learned that I need to

take every thought captive
and stop listening to the negative.  YOU will be blessed
and encouraged
by going over and reading her post,
  just as I have been today. 


(doodling some happy)


I just love the friendship and encouragement I receive from my blog land buddies! It is always my desire to spread some your way too.
 
 
"Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 
Anonymous


Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
 

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes, we must take every thought captive.
Blessings, andrea

PS: Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.

Rachel said...

I love A Bushel and A Peck, too. The dream series has been SO inspiring! I'm so glad you feel the same way. Bloggie friends are treasures indeed! I like your happy doodle, too! Have a wonderful evening!

Unknown said...

G'day Lee Ann ~ Love your quote ... will pop over to her for a read.

Happy Valentine's
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

Farmgirl Paints said...

Sweet Jeanne...Isn't she the best:)

Butterfly Works said...

Thanks so much for the site name, it was a treat to visit her blog....and you know "taking everyt thought captive" is so important...it keep coming across my "screen" so I think God is telling me somthing,,,,
Hugs and Blessings,
Butterfly

In the Light of the Moon said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely words.I am happy to know you,and glad I cam to visit you today!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Butterfly Works said...

Thanks for sharing "the Bushel and a Peck" website..She really makes you think especially when she talks about taking every thought captive.
Hugs and Blessings,
Butterfly

DJ said...

Gotta work on this one...again ~
:-)